Friday, July 24, 2009

Rhonda's Final Fling (almost)

Some of you will remember a few months ago I sold many quilting books which a friend of mine was clearing out. Well she has had to do more clearing out, disadvantage of moving from a six bedroom house to a two bedroom villa.
I have photographed many of her patterns and things and uploaded them onto flickr. If you want any more information about any item simply email me at opposite.like.conscious79@gmail.com and I will tell you what I can.... mind you I will be out for most of Friday so please excuse the delay in responding but as usual it will be on a first come basis. Please tell me what the photo number is in your email if possible.

Click on the links below and hopefully you will find something you like.
kits- these include pattern and fabric for the front at least, some also include threads, backing, buttons etc. The prices are between a quarter and half of the original price and include top quality fabrics. Most of her kits were purchased from Mittagong Patchwork.

less than $5- mixture here, some FQs, some Debbie Mumm knobs, laces and I can't remember what else

$5 items - most of these are patternsbut there are also some panels and stitcheries in there.

$10 - some books here and some kits. I will upload a few more books here over the weekend as a few of the photos were quite blurred when I first took them.

I also have some other items like the stuff in the photo above which I haven't yet listed as I still have to find a price but all will be uploaded soon.

Postage is $2 per pattern for one or two patterns $5.60 for three  or more patterns up to 500g... this should be about five but I will check and it depends on which patterns.  Books are the same.  Kits are generally $5.60 but I will confirm this for you. 

Thanks for looking and I hope you find something you like.


No comments: