Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Take It Further Challenge

 Ok January is here and the challenge begins   ".............. who do you look up to and admire? Why? What is it you admire about them? ............. Take the idea, develop it into a resolved design ........... apply it to fiber."

OR option 2- colour scheme as below

Or ...... work with both.

Full details of the challenge can be found by checking out http:/sharonb.wordpress.com/ or clicking on the TIFC link on the side.

Hmmm ..... interesting.  Who do I look up to?  

Do I want someone famous who has set out to save the world or do I want someone who has challenged themselves and even if they haven't met the challenge fully they have developed from it.  Second option is more of the kind I'm interested in.

So now I look to people I know.... looks like there will be little opportunity for name dropping here :-(

What kind of challenge? Will think about this further but I think it needs to be such that others can benefit from the challenge rather than just an "I won" situation.

No comments: