Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday Flaunt


Well this should have been my flaunt last week but I was too flat out to upload it in time.  Finally finished two of my 'ten in 10' resolutions, numbers 7 & 8.  The other quilt used the same calendar panel but was framed with different fabrics.

As of Tuesday, when I wrote this blurb and set it up for automatic posting, the twins are yet to be born.  They are now at 39 weeks, which is phenomenal  since both look like being well over 6lbs a piece.  The doctor intends to wait until labour starts naturally and Sara is really huge and uncomfortable.

5 comments:

ozjane said...

Very nice.
I must learn how to set up the automatic posting.

Suzy said...

Cinzia, They will love it. Well done Suzy

linda stokes said...

Looks Lovely Cinzia!

Julie said...

Looks great!

Jenny said...

Very nice, the babies will be pleased