Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday Flaunt - Yvonne's Mystery

Once a month I teach at the Quilters Garden in Albion Park and one of the students has been doing a variety of my quilts throughout the last 12 months.  Anyway last month she selected one of my Flying Geese designs.  However,  I felt it would be too simple for her and so offered to design a mystery quilt with Flying Geese for her and she was quite happy to go with that.  This is the first block in the quilt.
Yes I realise you can't see any Flying Geese there but they will come I promise... in the border!

Oh forgot to say the twins were born Wednesday morning sometime between midnight and 2am!  Both are healthy and happy and mum is going well

5 comments:

ozjane said...

congratulations on safe twinnies.....
that looks complicated enough already.....me da lazy.

Jenny said...

How lovely to have twins!!! I"m sure they will love their new quilts.

cinzia said...

Please note I am the aunt not the mum!!!

linda stokes said...

Looks gorgeous Cinzia! Glad the twins arrived safely. Neices or nephews?

cinzia said...

Two gorgeous nieces.