Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Raconteur - The Storyteller's Collection


Ok I have been very quiet for quite a while now but there is a good reason for it. I have been quilting. Now isn't that reasonable. 

I have been for the past six years making a king size miniature quilt. That doesn't make much sense does it? Well what I mean is, it is a king size quilt but it is made of miniature blocks. That is probably why I can't seem to take a good photo of it. You see the reason it appears to sparkle in places is because each of those blocks is only a miniature and most people take photos of miniatures close up. However closeup you can't see the whole quilt. So therein lies the problem. Anyway I am now going to try to write up the patterns for this quilt. So the fun begins.

2 comments:

Erica Spinks said...

Hooray! It looked wonderful hanging at the show. Congratulations for finally finishing it and good luck with the patterns.

Erica Spinks said...

Hooray! It looked wonderful hanging at the show. Congratulations for finally finishing it and good luck with the patterns.