Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Competition Winners

Well I have been away for the past two weeks and so am running behind in selecting the winners for the two recent competitions which ran through this blog.  

I just did a random spin the wheel and see where it stops to find that Linda Hubbard from Canada  was the winner of Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks but as she had already won a copy of the magazine she kindly said to redraw it and so Trish from Tennessee is the second lucky winner.

After clearing that draw up I then did the next draw and Fran C from Aussie is the winner of one of the collections from my Raconteur patterns.
Fran has chosen Collection 8 and I can't wait to see what her collection looks like when she finishes.


1 comment:

FleurBleue said...

Hello Cinzia,

I've just found your blog via BQL, I know I'm going to love reading it.

Can't find "follow" though, so that it appears automatically in my reading list when you update...any idea where it's hidden?

Fiona