Saturday, February 16, 2013

Scatterday T - Anyone for lunch?

 Last Tuesday as I toiled at my trusty tredle machine piecing this tiny two inch hexagon titled Terri's Triumph I took a gander (look) through a translucent opening (window) and spied a talkative terror tarrying for his tasty lunch (tadpole spawn) to transort (do something...like hatch perhaps).
As for the threads I don't have a tailer and ender task at this time and so have been stitching across this tiny scrap when I reach the end of my stitching.

9 comments:

Vireya said...

Very poetic, Cinzia!

Sue said...

Love the colours in your threads piece.

Pauline said...

Love the wild life! What sort of frogs are on your property?

cinzia said...

fly by nights only... they leave their spawn and desert before they can become desert...no tadpoles ever make it to frog stage..unfortunately between the birds and the lizards there are too many lunch opportunities

Joy V said...

Well said and thought about.

jacaranda said...

I love the way you present your Scatterdays, very clever.

Liz Needle said...

Too clever by half. Great photos and some amazing words.

Ros said...

Love your post Cinzia. So sorry I missed out on doing my post this time. I was flat chat and actually away in Melbourne for the weekend. Promise to do better :-/

Ros said...

Hmm I remember I did it but a bit late. See I am Scatty things are pretty hectic in my house at the moment.