Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Bubble and Squeak

Well another Scrooge quilt top finished... this one will be for my brother, Serge, for his wedding... here's hoping he doesn't get married too soon as I still need to finish the other one for Laura... and then get them quilted!

I don't know if they will like them but I definitely enjoy making them.  Very liberating and free as there are few decisions that need to be made and as it is so busy everything seems to go together.

If you look closely at the detail on the right you will see that there is no set rule for anything. Just cut the fabric and sew it in. All of this was made with leftover scraps from other quilts. Hopefully by the time I finish Laura's my scraps will be no more. It is hard to believe that this is the fourth quilt I have made like this since the beginning of the year.

No comments: